The Cisco C220-M4 is a rack-mountable server designed for enterprise-level computing. Here are the specifications for the base model:
- One or two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 or v4 series processors
- Up to 22 cores per processor
- Up to 3.5 GHz clock speed
- 24 DDR4 DIMM slots
- Maximum capacity of 768GB (using 32GB DIMMs)
- 8 drive bays for 2.5-inch SAS, SATA or SSD drives
- Optional front-mounted drives for additional storage
- Optional PCIe SSD storage
- Cisco 12G SAS modular RAID controller (optional)
- 2x 1GbE built-in LOM ports
- Optional 4x 1GbE, 2x 10GbE or 2x 40GbE PCIe network interface cards
- Up to 3 PCIe 3.0 slots (1x full-height, full-length, 1x low-profile, half-length, 1x low-profile, half-length)
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller (CIMC) for out-of-band management
- Optional Cisco UCS Manager for centralized management of multiple servers
- Dual redundant power supplies (770W or 1200W)
- Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESXi, and others.
Warranty: 1 year parts replacement.
Server may have some minor scuffs and scratches from being palletized for freight.